Before You Begin
Create LaunchKey Platform User
Before you begin integrating the Authenticator SDK you must create a LaunchKey Platform User. To do this:
- Download Mobile Authenticator on your iOS or Android mobile device.
- Open Mobile Authenticator and tap the Create Account button.
- Choose a username, linking method (email, SMS, or both), and a name for your device.
- Check your email and/or SMS inbox and follow the instructions to confirm the linking of your device.
- Once confirmed, the pending view will be removed from Mobile Authenticator and your device and username are now ready.
For more detailed information on Mobile Authenticator and its features, visit the Help Center.
Create an Organization
Before you can begin integrating the Authenticator SDK, you’ll need to create an Organization by following these steps:
- Log into Admin Center with the username you created in the previous step.
- Once you’re logged into Admin Center, click on the Organizations button, and then click the Create Organization
- Complete the form with your Organization’s relevant details, fill in the contact details for the Organization
administrator (this will likely be you), and submit the form.
- Check your email inbox for a Confirm Organization email and click the link within that email. You will then be
forwarded back to the Admin Center login page where you must re-login to complete the Organization creation process.
LaunchKey links to user contributed code as a resource to its community. LaunchKey does not in any way
guarantee or warrant the quality and security of these code bases. User contributed code is supported by the
creators. If you do find a link from the site to user contributed code that is malicious or inappropriate in any
way, please report that link to LaunchKey immediately and we will investigate the claim. Submit any issue to
LaunchKey support at https://launchkey.com./support.